Gnokii and 3120-DKU-5

From: Navid
Subject: Gnokii and 3120-DKU-5
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 00:15:35 +0000

Hi

1.

I have Nokia 3120 and DKU-5 but can't conect to my Debian (sarge 3.1) !! I read Mailing list and set Connection: dlr3p and /dev/ttyUSB0 and ttyUSB1 but ca't connect!

I read pkot's mail "DKU-5 Hints" and more mails and wiki when can't solve my problem I write here

2.

what is pl2303? tha's a Hardware or a Software? If hardware is this on Mother board or on mobile or DKU-5 Cable?

3.

My dmesg:

% dmesg | grep usb
usbcore: registered new driver usbfs
usbcore: registered new driver hub
usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using address 2
usbcore: registered new driver cdc_acm
drivers/usb/class/cdc-acm.c: v0.23:USB Abstract Control Model driver for USB modems and ISDN adapters
usb 1-1: USB disconnect, address 2
usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using address 3

and lsusb:

lsusb
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0ea0:6858 Ours Technology, Inc.
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000

AND gnokii output:

% gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.5
Gnokii serial_open: open: No such device or address
Couldn't open FBUS device: No such device or address
Gnokii serial_open: open: No such device or address
Couldn't open FBUS device: No such device or address
Telephone interface init failed: Command failed.
Quitting.

My machine:: Debian sarge 3.1 -- GNOKII Version 0.6.5 (Built 12:30:28 May 1 2005) -- DKU-5 (http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,5445,00.html)

I need your help for using my mobile freedomly in GNU/Linux ;)