Re: Two GUI problems in xgnokii

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Two GUI problems in xgnokii
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 00:04:31 +0100

I wrote:
First, when I choose "Read from phone" in Contacts I get a warning on the terminal, the progress dialog remain small and the progress bars aren't visible (it worked in 0.6.5)

the fix is now in the CVS
it was easy to fix (easier than I thought): as the error message said, there was already a GtkVBox and I just removed that and used the one provided by the GtkDialog; reading the tutorial was helpful ;-)
http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/x882.html

Second, when I open the Net Monitor window, xgnokii dies silently

this is still unfixed, since I don't know why ExposeDisplay() is needed

--
Daniele