Nokia Card Phone RPM-1

From: a.ny
Subject: Nokia Card Phone RPM-1
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 20:24:37 +0100

Hi!

Please forgive a newbee for maybe asking (too) simple questions but I really
need some good advice because I fail to get my Nokia Card Phone to work with
gnokii.
Configuration:
- Dell Latitude CP 233 128MB RAM
- Suse 9.3
- Nokia Card Phone RPM-1
- Gnokii 0.6.4

The card is ok, it works perfectly well in WinXP.

When I run "gnokii --identify" the only outcome is:
GNOKII Version 0.6.4
Telephone interface init failed: Command timed out
Quitting

DE=Mit freundlichen Grüssen / DK=Med venlig hilsen
FI=Ystävällisin terveisin / GB=Best regards
GR=Me Filikous Xairetismous / HU=Baráti üdvözlettel
IT=Cordiali Saluti / NL=Met vriendelijke groeten
NO=Med vennlig hilsen / PL=Z powazaniem
RU=Vsego horoshego / SE=Med vänliga hälsningar
SI=Lep pozdrav / TR=Saygilarimla
UA=Vsjogo najkraschogo

Anders