Re: Telephone interface init failed

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Telephone interface init failed
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 21:24:26 +0200

Hi,

On 4/29/06, Luca bedogni <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all
        i'm using an Ubuntu Breezy with gnokii 0.6.8. I've installed
gnapplet on my Nokia 6600 and started it. But when i try to do gnokii
--identify i get back:
address@hidden:~$ gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.8
Telephone interface init failed: Problem occured internal to model
specific code. Quitting.

You need to provide debug output to give some more information.

address@hidden:~$
On the phone I see a connection request and accept it, but above
there's the error message.Bluetooth is working fine because i can send
files throuq openobex and

Are you sure that password from the PC matches password from the phone?

take care,
pkot
--
Pawel Kot