Re: xconfig support for transfering files...

From: MoRpHeUz
Subject: Re: xconfig support for transfering files...
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 16:26:57 -0300

I don't think we should do "yet another file manager". The goal is to
have it accessible as the filesystem. There is already gnokiifs just
for phones with path accessible files. In the future I want to have
fuse support for both modes.

Yeah! it would be great to have gnokiifs working with both modes too.....
I just had the idea of xgnokii having a file manager because with my
cell phone I have to do all with gnokii (and when I'm dealing with a
lot of files, it is really a pain in the ass hehe)

thanks!!!!!!
=)

MoRpHeUz