Re: Support for Nokia 6136 & DKU2 cable?

From: Petri Airio
Subject: Re: Support for Nokia 6136 & DKU2 cable?
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 09:49:42 +0300

On 02/10/06, Pawel Kot <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On 10/2/06, Petri Airio <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is the setup in the subject working ?

I don't think so, since Nokia 6136 is compatible with CA-53 cable and
not with DKU-2 cable.

Seems to be that CA-53 and DKU-2 are wired exactly the same. Only
difference is in the pluging part of the cable which attach to the
phone.

So I tried DKU-2 cable and 6136 phone with settings:

port = anything
model = 6170 (if you put 6136 here it says phone not supported)
connection = dku2libusb

with that: gnokii --monitor seems to work

My goal is to try communicate with the connected S40 device using FBUS
/ PHONET protocol (if that is the correct term).
You happen to know any sources of information / examples how to do that ?