DKU2 kernel module

From: Petri Airio
Subject: DKU2 kernel module
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 08:30:08 +0300

Hi!

Again my goal is to find out a way to send messages to S40 FBUS using
self developed C program. If I have understood it correctly one way to
do this is to use DKU2 kernel module. The linux system I use is
Kubuntu dapper. The phone I'm using is Nokia 6136.

I picked up kernel sources 2.6.15.7 from kernel.org and managed to
compile them. Also the DKU2 kernel module compiled and installed fine
on system running 2.6.15.7.
However, there's no device nodes created in /dev when I do

# modprobe nokia_dku2

Syslog shows that module is loaded, no errors there.

So what I'm missing, what should I do to get /dev/ttyUSB appear ?

Br,

Petri