Re: smsd problem with AT model - Part II

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: smsd problem with AT model - Part II
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 17:03:59 +0200

Hi,

On 10/5/06, Daniele Forsi <address@hidden> wrote:
the first is from where you want to read or delete SMS
the third is where you want the phone to put incoming messages

So the third one is in fact not important for us when reading SMS. We
would need it just when we would like to change the behaviour (but
gnokii doesn't have such functionality yet)

Is it possible to do just: AT+CPMS="SM" to change just the first
parameter and not touch the others (sorry I don't have possibility to
check this right now).

pkot
--
Pawel Kot