Re: Sony-Ericsson T630 via Bluetooth

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Sony-Ericsson T630 via Bluetooth
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 19:21:08 +0200

Hi,

On 10/15/06, Timothy Murphy <address@hidden> wrote:
1. It would be nice if "gnokii --getsms ME 1 90"
saved the phone number with the message.
Is there any way of doing this in gnokii?

It does. Or I don't undestand the problem.

2. Is there any way of finding what memory types are available on a phone?
I was only able to retrieve SMS messages with type ME,
and phonebook entries also of type ME.
I couldn't retrieve the calendar, or indeed anything else.

Well, unfortunately with not with gnokii at the moment. But I think we
will add it in the future.

3. I noticed incidentally that "gnokii --getphonebook 300 320"
hung once it reached the last entry (307 in my case).
Is that normal?

Does it hang forever or just until it reads all locations?

take care,
pkot
--
Pawel Kot