Re: Connecting Nokia 5100 via IRDA

From: Romain Chantereau
Subject: Re: Connecting Nokia 5100 via IRDA
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 12:23:36 +0200

Le lundi 23 octobre 2006 à 22:38 +0200, Pawel Kot a écrit :
> Remove black list section from
> common/phones/nk6510.c::NK6510_Initialise() and recompile.

Ok thanks you very much !

I recompiled everything and everything went well for adress book
until...

I try to dial... And now, I have the same problem as described : pin and
constant « reboot » : unusable phone...

I am going now to reflash it...

Perhaps I could give you some other information if my shop keeper agree
to reflash it twice ;-)

At least, for the moment, here the identification strings :

Fabricant: Nokia
Modele       : 5100
Product name : NPM-6
Revision     : V 5.20