Re: Connecting Nokia 5100 via IRDA

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Connecting Nokia 5100 via IRDA
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:29:11 +0200

Hi,

On 10/24/06, Romain Chantereau <address@hidden> wrote:
Le mardi 24 octobre 2006 à 13:01 +0200, Pawel Kot a écrit :
> Did you use gnokii or xgnokii? Always have debug turned on, please.

I am using xgnokii, and... I will turn debug mode on...

With gnokii there should be no issue. My guess is that the problem is
connected to frequent requests to the phone with getting time
information (kind of keep alive reuests). You may try either to remove
them or make them less frequent and see what happens.

Anyway I still belive it is Nokia OS bug.

According to Nokia website NPM-6 and NPM-6X are Nokia 5100.

take care,
pkot
--
Pawel Kot