Re: Sending AT+CSIM ?

From: Florent THIERY
Subject: Re: Sending AT+CSIM ?
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:42:00 +0000

How difficult is it to add support for this?

Where in the code should i look into?

Thx

On 1/11/07, Pawel Kot < address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On 1/11/07, Florent THIERY < address@hidden> wrote:
> Well, as long as one can send AT commands, a phone/GSM modem should support
> AT+CSIM commands (Generic SIM access).
>
> In fact my aim is to do a script:
>
> Select MF
> Select DF GSM
> Verify PIN1
> Select Kc file
> Read it
> Select EF LOCI file
> Read it
>
> (norm 3GPP 31.102)
>
> If i understood well, gnokii uses standard AT commands, such as AT+CGSN for
> IMEI; does it support AT+CSIM? If not, i may have to try minicom...

gnokii currently does not implement support for AT+CSIM command. But
it is of course possible to implement. I haven't read specs for this
command so it is not yet clear to me how it should work.

take care,
pkot
--
Pawel Kot