Re: Unhandled frames for call functions (nk6510)

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Unhandled frames for call functions (nk6510)
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 00:30:51 +0200

Hi,

On 7/4/07, Bastien Nocera <address@hidden> wrote:
Another unhandled frame with the nk6510 driver. I just launched waitcall
from gnokii-extras. No calls received though, it's just erroring polling
for phone calls (and doesn't actually answer them).

I am afraid we cannot do much with these frames. I have no idea what
the meaning could be. Let me know if you are able to guess/determine
the meaning.

And using gnokii to cancel a call that doesn't exist:
$ ./gnokii --hangup 0

Is the call active? I think as usually call numbers start with 1.

take care,
pkot
--
Pawel Kot