Re: Unhandled frames for call functions (nk6510)

From: Bastien Nocera
Subject: Re: Unhandled frames for call functions (nk6510)
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 23:31:20 +0100

On Thu, 2007-07-05 at 00:30 +0200, Pawel Kot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 7/4/07, Bastien Nocera <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Another unhandled frame with the nk6510 driver. I just launched waitcall
> > from gnokii-extras. No calls received though, it's just erroring polling
> > for phone calls (and doesn't actually answer them).
>
> I am afraid we cannot do much with these frames. I have no idea what
> the meaning could be. Let me know if you are able to guess/determine
> the meaning.

I guess it's just the polling doing that. I'll what I can do with it.

> > And using gnokii to cancel a call that doesn't exist:
> > $ ./gnokii --hangup 0
>
> Is the call active? I think as usually call numbers start with 1.

"1" shows pretty much the same thing (unhandled frames). I'll try to
figure out what they are.

Any word on my other patches? Let me know if they need reworking,
especially the AT SMS status reporting (needed to get some testing on my
g-p-m changes) and the user_data one (gnome-phone-manager in SVN doesn't
compile against a stock gnokii anymore...).

I'm working on adding +CLIP support to the AT driver, as I'm not getting
any number/name in the call notifications otherwise (which makes the
notification pretty useless...).

--
Bastien Nocera <address@hidden>