Re: SMS notifications for the AT driver

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: SMS notifications for the AT driver
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 02:28:21 +0200

Hi,

On 7/7/07, Bastien Nocera <address@hidden> wrote:
> +CMTI: "ME",172
>
> +CMTI: "ME",175
>
> +CMTI: "ME",172

I still have a problem in that the gn_sms_get() gets the wrong message
from the phone. Any ideas?

There's another problem. atbus driver is not ready for unsolicited
messages which handling involves sending and receiving data. Handler
function is called before rewinding atbus message buffer. I don't
fully understand atbus_rx_statemachine() code so haven't done any
changes yet. All sm_incoming_function() should be at the end of the
function, but there's probably some side effect of that. Will take a
closer look tomorrow. Any volunteers for that are welcome. Attached
updates Bastien's patch for further testing.

take care,
pkot
--
Pawel Kot