Re: SMS notifications for the AT driver

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: SMS notifications for the AT driver
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 18:06:42 +0200

Hi,

On 7/8/07, Bastien Nocera <address@hidden> wrote:
How about postponing the call of the notification to the next
gn_sm_loop() call?

The atbus driver (which is used by the AT generic, and other AT drivers)
is the only one to have such a problem. We could push the event onto a
list in atbus_rx_statemachine(), and pop it in atbus_loop().

If we do it at the beginning of the atbus_loop, we probably wouldn't
waste any time getting notifications.

After some thinking and looking into the code. I think this list would
never have length greater than 0. As atbus_rx_statemachine() seems to
call a handler after reading each line building this list would be
much overcomplication to what we have in there. I think I already know
how to fix it.

And it seems that *bus_loop() functions could be common across all link drivers.

take care,
pkot
--
Pawel Kot