lowlevel.c - Unknown error

From: Benjamin Chodroff
Subject: lowlevel.c - Unknown error
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 23:29:08 -0400

Hello -
I am not sure how to begin debugging this error I am receiving when
running Gnokii's (0.6.22.dfsg-3) gnokii-smsd-mysql in Ubuntu

address@hidden:~$ sudo smsd -u root -p mypassword -d sms -m mysql
lowlevel.c:410 Unknown error - well better than nothing!!
lowlevel.c:410 Unknown error - well better than nothing!!
lowlevel.c:410 Unknown error - well better than nothing!!

I am using a Motorola Razr v3 and have successfully sent/received SMS
using gnokii. The mysql server is running and I have populated the
database table sms.

Has anyone had this problem or could you offer me advice on how to get
more information?

Thanks,
Ben Chodroff