Re: Calling gnokii.dll function in windows

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: Calling gnokii.dll function in windows
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 13:22:50 +0200

Luciano Napoli wrote:
I have a problem: I have to use Visual Basic 6 to comunicate with the dll.
The problem is I don't know how to call the function in dll because I don't
what and know parameters to pass.

I personally have never heard anybody using gnokii.dll with VB. You seem to be using a rather old version, however, a newer version does not make any difference.