Re: Calling gnokii.dll function in windows

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: Calling gnokii.dll function in windows
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:05:17 +0200

Luciano Napoli wrote:
Ok Jari thank you for your indications and suggests. I'm already learning C#
but know I will focus my attention in how to create a dll and calling
another dll made with C++.

I have the C++ DLL already. If you want the source code, just ask (at this point it would be wise to move to private mail).

My original idea was to replicate what I've already done with C# using the same C++ wrapper with a brand new VB wrapper (which I'm guessing you'll need to write).

Regards,
Jari Turkia