Re: wiki.gnokii.org

From: Vladimir Paskov
Subject: Re: wiki.gnokii.org
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:17:02 +0200

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 8:27 PM, Pawel Kot <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks for your offers. If you don't mind I'd like to know the following:
>  - what would be the company that would host gnokii wiki -- I'd really
> like to know that

Varna Free University "Chernorizech Hrabar" (http://www.vfu.bg) -
Varna, Bulgaria

>  - does this infrastructure host other mediawikis?
No

>  - what would be the maintenance model? that is: what access we would
> get, who would take the maintenance tasks around mediawiki (as
> upgrades)?

Same as our other web sites ( we have system administrators, they keep things
current )

>  - are there any backups?

Yes

>  - how formal would be the hosting? that is: in case you change the
> job, shall we relocate wiki again?

We currently discuss this topic with our marketing department. More on
this later...

>  - would you require anything from gnokii project in exchange for that?

If we make things official, we would require a banner of our
university on wiki.gnokii.org