Re: wiki.gnokii.org

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: wiki.gnokii.org
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:06:01 +0100

Hi,

Thanks, guys. Thanks for your generous offers. That's very encouraging
and motivating for further work on gnokii when I can see that kind of
support for the project. So far we've decided to go for the option
proposed by Jari. We'll see how it goes further on.

That's said wiki.gnokii.org is up and running at the moment. IP got
changed so if it doesn't work for you, make sure DNS is refreshed.

Thanks again to all of you.
--
Pawel Kot