RE: Alerts through Nagios very temperamental

From: Andrew Thompson
Subject: RE: Alerts through Nagios very temperamental
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 12:04:03 +0000

Ill give it a go, got nothing to loose!

Tried series40 driver as it stands and it hangs at

Serial Device: setting RTS to low and DTR to low

Presume this is why I need to upgrade gnokii?

However the Ubuntu software centre says 6.29 is the latest but I see at this
site there is a 6.31

https://launchpad.net/~gnokii/+archive/ppa

Could you please tell me how I would install this please as the last gnokii was
done automatically through the software centre.

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards
Andrew