gnoppix-www

Re: [Gnoppix-www] gnoppix.org not synchronized

From: Ramanan Selvaratnam
Subject: Re: [Gnoppix-www] gnoppix.org not synchronized
Date: 02 Nov 2003 13:46:13 +0000

On Sun, 2003-11-02 at 12:03, Andreas Mueller wrote:

> please add for the FAQ
>
> Q:Are there plans to have multiligula pages anytime soon?
> A:Please contact the Webmaster <link> we will submit your
>   translations.

Good idea.

It will be useful to list the webmaster details under the Contacts page.

Otherwise you could find the project maintainers and developers getting
misdirected questions.

Even a footer for every page with a 'mailto' <webmaster> is of no harm.
Then the footer can have a last modified date so that people do not get
caught out by any discrepencies between webmaster's availability and
Gnoppix developers' energies.