gnoppix-www

Re: [Gnoppix-www] gnoppix.org not synchronized

From: Jean-Baptiste Quenot
Subject: Re: [Gnoppix-www] gnoppix.org not synchronized
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 12:52:37 +0100

* Andreas Mueller:

> On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 07:25:17PM +0100, Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:
>
> > I just wanted to report that gnoppix.org is not synchronized against
> > CVS.  I  made a  modification this  morning that  didn't make  it on
> > gnoppix.org.
> >
> > What is the schedule for updating the website?
>
> if the webmaster solved his todos:
>
> Here your todos:

Andreas,

Do you think it is the right moment for giving me food when I talk about
managing  website  publishing?  What  is  the  official way  to  publish
documents  onto this  website?  Why  are you  behaving like  a moderator
whereas this has not been discussed like that?

> here are the "betapages" http://www.gnoppix.org/beta/

Do you intend to moderate the beta  pages to allow them to pass into the
main site?   If we were moving  the website to another  organization for
hosting, would you log in and  make that too?  Sponsoring a project does
not mean hijacking it.

> contact: Sven Herzberg isnt a maintainer for now , we can place him to
> the credit page, for his bugtracking.

Removing a person's name from  a project history, credits, or maintainer
list is absolutely not done without the person's explicit consent.  This
has to be  made public.  We won't have private  conversations anymore in
the future.

Be seeing you,
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot