[Gnu-arch-users] my tla archive -- now publicly available!

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] my tla archive -- now publicly available!
Date: 27 Aug 2003 19:37:01 +0900

For anyone that's curious about my tla changes, I've got now got a
publicly readable mirror setup, thanks to James Blackwell.

Archive:   address@hidden
Location:  http://arch.linuxguru.net/~miles/address@hidden

The branch I'm using is called address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1

My changes consist of:

  * UI improvements, mostly as discussed on this list.
    For instance `tla update' defaults to `--in-place', and no longer
    takes a directory argument.

  * Cosmetic/readability improvements, such as omitting empty headers
    when creating patch-logs.

  * A single (and minor) bug fix... :-)

patch-1 - patch-4 are basically all a big no-op (I made a bogus changed,
halfway reverted it, and then completely reverted it); here's `abrowse'
output for the rest:

address@hidden
  tla
    tla--devo
      tla--devo--1.1

        base-0
          tag of address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-111

        patch-5
          Fix in-project-tree test in join-branch

        patch-6
          Merge from Tom

        patch-7
          Directory options for update, replay, sync-tree, join-branch, and
delta-patch

        patch-8
          Rework star-merge command-line syntax

        patch-9
          Change redo -p option into a positional argument

        patch-10
          Allow what-changed -q without --verbose or --diffs

        patch-11
          Remove --files option from commit and mkpatch

        patch-12
          Use proper sub-command name in error messages

        patch-13
          Add `pristines' sub-command for consistency

        patch-14
          Rearrange which commands are considered `aliases'

        patch-15
          More sub-command name / error message corrections

        patch-16
          Don't add extraneous newlines when BODY is 0

        patch-17
          Add commit --summary option

        patch-18
          Don't add empty headers to log files

        patch-19
          Omit leading ./ in filename output

-Miles
--
Saa, shall we dance?  (from a dance-class advertisement)