Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Where is James Blackwell?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Where is James Blackwell?
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:43:17 -0400

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 09:14:36AM -0700, Zack Brown wrote:
> His email address seems to be bouncing, and he hasn't posted here since
> July. Has anyone heard from him?

He set me up an HTTP account, so I heard from him a few days ago.  Earlier
email I sent to him arrived fine, but a message I tried to send yesterday
bounced, so there must be some temporary screwup on his email machine
(Beseiged by virus notifications?  Caught by the recent all-inclusive
blacklist?).

-Miles
--
P.S.  All information contained in the above letter is false,
      for reasons of military security.