[Gnu-arch-users] list archives

From: Tom Lord
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:45:38 -0700 (PDT)

The _last_ step of migrating off fifthvision.net --- would anyone care
to host a (now static) archive of the old arch-users list?

I'm not sure it's really worth the trouble, myself.   I don't _too_
often see people referring back to it.    But if somebody wants to
do it, well, swell.

I'll set a time limit -- how about, if, somebody wants to snag it by
friday, please mail mgrubb, otherwise, I'll suggest he just nuke it.
(I've little doubt that there are private copies "out there" in case
of an emergency or lawsuit or whatever :-)