[Gnu-arch-users] Re: list archives

From: Andreas Fuchs
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 22:17:27 +0000 (UTC)

On 2003-08-27, Tom Lord <address@hidden> wrote:
> The _last_ step of migrating off fifthvision.net --- would anyone care
> to host a (now static) archive of the old arch-users list?

gmane.org has an archive of this list already (the new list as well as
the old one):

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.arch.user

> I'll set a time limit -- how about, if, somebody wants to snag it by
> friday, please mail mgrubb, otherwise, I'll suggest he just nuke it.
> (I've little doubt that there are private copies "out there" in case
> of an emergency or lawsuit or whatever :-)

I'm not sure if the old gmane archive is complete w.r.t. old articles,
though. It might be worth getting them synced up. Larsi is usually
rather cooperative when merging list archives;

mgrubb (this is Cced to you), if you write to the address on
http://gmane.org/import.php, gmane admins will integrate the ancient
articles into the spool.

Thanks,
--