[Gnu-arch-users] Re: list archives

From: Miles Bader
Date: 28 Aug 2003 08:17:29 +0900

Andreas Fuchs <address@hidden> writes:
> gmane.org has an archive of this list already (the new list as well as
> the old one):

Yes, and I'll say that gmane just generally rocks too.  Even though I'm
subscribed to the list, I find myself using gmane instead from home
(with a bit of Gnus magic, even replies are seamless).

If you read the gmane web-site, you'll also be treated to a bit of that
good old Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen humor too...

-Miles
--
Run away!  Run away!