[Gnu-arch-users] recent user-visible changes pushed

From: Tom Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] recent user-visible changes pushed
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:56:36 -0700 (PDT)

These are the most recent merges pushed.

address@hidden
  tla
    tla--devo
      tla--devo--1.1

        patch-132    (simple changeset)
          Fri Aug 22 09:20:29 PDT 2003      Tom Lord <address@hidden>
          [small-fixes] fixed loop invoking callback in apply-changeset (tez)

        patch-133    (simple changeset)
          Wed Aug 27 12:41:56 PDT 2003      Tom Lord <address@hidden>
          [small-fixes] =THANKS update

        patch-134    (simple changeset)
          Wed Aug 27 14:29:45 PDT 2003      Tom Lord <address@hidden>
          [small-fixes] merge with miles (command line, output formats, command
names)

          merges in:
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--base-0
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-1
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-2
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-3
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-4
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-5
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-6
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-7
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-8
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-9
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-10
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-11
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-12
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-13
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-14
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-15
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-16
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-17
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-18
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-19
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-20
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-21
            address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-22
            address@hidden/tla--home--1.1--patch-1
            address@hidden/tla--home--1.1--patch-2
            address@hidden/tla--home--1.1--patch-3
            address@hidden/tla--home--1.1--patch-4

Of those, the ones from miles involve plenty of user-visible changes,
especially to command syntaxes.   I encourage the bleeding-edgers to
update with these and subject themselves to any problems that may
arise :-)

And, yes, now the tutorial is even further behind.   Anyone care to
jump on that?   (It doesn't help that I'm behind in merging tutorial
changes but I will get on that quite soon.)

  % tla revisions -s address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1

  base-0
      tag of address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-111
  patch-1
      Handle --output option
  patch-2
      Pass down default archive to sub-commands
  patch-3
      Star-merge from Tom
  patch-4
      Correctly revert my cmd-revdelta.c patch
  patch-5
      Fix in-project-tree test in join-branch
  patch-6
      Merge from Tom
  patch-7
      Directory options for update, replay, sync-tree, join-branch, and
delta-patch
  patch-8
      Rework star-merge command-line syntax
  patch-9
      Change redo -p option into a positional argument
  patch-10
      Allow what-changed -q without --verbose or --diffs
  patch-11
      Remove --files option from commit and mkpatch
  patch-12
      Use proper sub-command name in error messages
  patch-13
      Add `pristines' sub-command for consistency
  patch-14
      Rearrange which commands are considered `aliases'
  patch-15
      More sub-command name / error message corrections
  patch-16
      Don't add extraneous newlines when BODY is 0
  patch-17
      Add commit --summary option
  patch-18
      Don't add empty headers to log files
  patch-19
      Omit leading ./ in filename output
  patch-20
      Output what-changed separator newline only when needed
  patch-21
      Yet more sub-command name / error message corrections
  patch-22
      More leading ./ in filename output removal