Re: [Gnu-arch-users] recent user-visible changes pushed

From: Zack Brown
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] recent user-visible changes pushed
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:25:06 -0700

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 03:51:40PM -0700, Tom Lord wrote:

>     > From: Zack Brown <address@hidden>
>
>     > How can I access the tutorial source? I used
>
>     >     tla get -A address@hidden tla--devo--1.1 my-bader
>
>     > to get the full sources from Miles, but the tutorial isn't in there.
>

> If you build a devo.tla config from my archive (rather than miles'),
> the source is in src/docs-tla.
>
> The particular subproject is:
>
>   address@hidden/docs-tla--devo--1.0

The server doesn't seem to be responding. I get:

16:05:58 [zbrown] ~/site/tmp/tla$ tla get -A address@hidden docs-tla--devo--1.0
my-docs
webdav error: Could not connect to server: Connection timed out
16:12:57 [zbrown] ~/site/tmp/tla$ tla get -A address@hidden docs-tla--devo--1.0
my-docs
webdav error: Could not connect to server: Connection timed out
16:23:47 [zbrown] ~/site/tmp/tla$

Be well,
Zack

--