Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: can I specify authorisation in webdav?

From: Robert Collins
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: can I specify authorisation in webdav?
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 08:08:38 +1000

On Thu, 2003-10-02 at 07:55, Pau Aliagas wrote:

I'd step through ne_auth.c (in cadaver or tla) with gdb. See whether
get_credentials fills out the password buffer correctly, for instance.
Or that parsed->authino in ne_uri does'nt get trashed by some digest
specific code. I consider that behaviour you report a bug.

Their code is not RFC unconditionally compliant - maybe not even
compliant, though I am not attempting to audit here.

Rob