Re: [Gnu-arch-users] announcing an upcoming announcement

From: Karel Gardas
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] announcing an upcoming announcement
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 08:45:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003, Tom Lord wrote:

> tla-1.1pre7 is sort-of available. (*)
>
> It can be found at
>
>    http://regexps.srparish.net/www/
>
> and at
>
>    http://arch.quackerhead.com/~lord/
>
> The tutorial at those locations and at www.gnu.org reflects the
> latest.  This release contains lots of CLI tweaks, some new features,
> the inode-signature optimization, some bug-fixes.....

That's great. Sorry for silly question (I don't have too much time to
follow arch-users these days) -- I've found one your email claiming that
inode-signature optimization is not enabled for explicit tagging. Is this
true, or is it just my misunderstadning?

Thanks a lot,

Karel
--
Karel Gardas                  address@hidden