[Gnu-arch-users] new introduction to Arch with diagrams

From: Joshua Haberman
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] new introduction to Arch with diagrams
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 23:54:19 -0700

A picture is worth more than a thousands words when you're talking about
revision control where there are branches and changesets flying every
which way.

I have begun working on a succinct introduction to Arch's basic model
that makes liberal use of diagrams.  I would like feedback, especially
if any of it is false or misleading.  I am still quite new to Arch, and
there's a lot I still don't understand.

http://www.reverberate.org/computers/arch/model.html

Right now it covers the basics of branches, archives, changesets,
replay, and update.  As I learn more about merging between multiple
branches I will add this information also.

Josh