[Gnu-arch-users] Gui for arch

From: zander
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Gui for arch
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:20:47 +0200

Hi,

as I like Arch, but can't really work with its UI, I planned to create a
(java based) user interface.
First of all; is there a user interface already present? One that I did not
yet find.

Second; are you guys willing to help me understand arch (tla actually) better
so I can create a good UI that helps users understand the concepts without
getting their hands dirty.
The idea is to make this application for my collegues, but if there is
interrest I'm more then willing to make this an open source project.

I created 2 screenshots that deal with creating and fetching data from
a repository.  And buttons to open additional windows that have no
implementation just yet (but you can imagine what they are going to be for).
I'll post one, since that fits nicely in the 40k max message size.

Love to hear suggestions for missing 'features' or corrections to where
I misunderstood things.
What I would like even more is the exact commands on how to get this stuff
from tla.

Cheers!
--
Thomas Zander