[Gnu-arch-users] more recent changes in address@hidden/tla--mainline--1.

From: Colin Walters
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] more recent changes in address@hidden/tla--mainline--1.1
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 15:49:16 -0400

Hi,

In addition to the changes I posted previously, here are two more
changesets:

address@hidden
  tla
    tla--mainline
      tla--mainline--1.1

[...]

        patch-41
          get-patch: allow specifying just a patch level

        patch-42
          inventory defaults rework

The first one I think should not be controversial.

The second might be, however.  First, here's the archive log:

---
Revision: tla--mainline--1.1--patch-42
Archive: address@hidden
Creator: Colin Walters <address@hidden>