[Gnu-arch-users] Re: support for per-directory categorization regexps (#

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: support for per-directory categorization regexps (#6059)
Date: 20 Oct 2003 12:26:05 +0900

Robert Collins <address@hidden> writes:
> From my understanding: just the directory it's in. If you want a
> separate set of rules for a subdir - consider tagging-defaults or a sub
> project.

I'm not sure how often a whole-subtree rules would be needed, but it
doesn't seem like `use a subproject' is a good answer (`flyswatter too
small for that pesky mouse?  Here, use this ATOMIC CANON')...

-miles
--
`There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
 Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.'