[Gnu-arch-users] build-config, lather, rinse, repeat...

From: Mirian Crzig Lennox
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] build-config, lather, rinse, repeat...
Date: 29 Oct 2003 11:42:30 -0500

Is it possible to use 'tla build-config -r' to update a source tree
that was previously created with build-config?

I ask because it does appear to work for me, when updating my copy of
the tla devlopment sources built from emf.net/devo.tla.  (Or, to be
more precise, it does not appear to me to fail in any quite obvious
manner.)  However, I recall a discussion some weeks ago lamenting the
absence of 'update-config' in tla, which strongly implied that
repeated applications of 'tla build-config -r' are not doing my source
tree as much good as I might think.

Can someone enlighten this humble seeker on the true nature of
build-config?

cheers,
--Mirian