Re: [Gnu-arch-users] OT: Slavery???

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] OT: Slavery???
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:21:23 -0800 (PST)

    > From: Paul Hedderly <address@hidden>

    > On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 02:10:20PM -0800, Tom Lord wrote:

    > [ 180+ lines snipped ]

    > I really hope no-one tries to enforce 'ObArch foo' sillyness - I do like
    > these weird diversions :O) Even if they muddle my poor wee brian.

Such weird diversions are, as nearly as I can tell, a substantial part
of the reason that I am both unemployed and "unemployable".

-t

"You not only burned the the bridges, you pissed on the ashes and
planted a sign that said `This Was a Bad Bridge'" -- RWA [paraphrased]

"In a rich man's house, there is no place to spit but in his face." --
Diogenes

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=lord%40emf.net&item_name=support+for+arch+and+other+free+software+efforts+by+tom+lord&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD