[Gnu-arch-users] Solaris 8?

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Solaris 8?
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:43:26 -0800

Has anyone tried to build tla on Solaris 8? It failed pretty quickly due to grep not having a -q, so I built a gnu grep and got around that, but ended up here:

disk:/tmp/tla/src/=build 580> ../configure
awk: syntax error near line 5
awk: bailing out near line 5
awk: syntax error near line 5
awk: bailing out near line 5
awk: syntax error near line 1
awk: bailing out near line 1
awk: syntax error near line 5
awk: bailing out near line 5
[...]
configuring libarch...
configuring libawk...
configuring libdate...
configuring libfsutils...
configuring libneon...
checking for gcc... cc
checking for C compiler default output... configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
disk:/tmp/tla/src/=build 581> echo $?
77

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <address@hidden>