[Gnu-arch-users] Re: in-tree pristines fatally wounded (merge-fest etc)

From: Pau Aliagas
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: in-tree pristines fatally wounded (merge-fest etc)
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 19:07:31 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003, Tom Lord wrote:

> Rather than a point-by-point reply, I think it will be clearer just to
> speak directly to the points you've raised.

I've synchronised my tree with yours up to patch-237 so that you can pick
up, if needed, the missing patches.

The current differences are:
-the multiple library paths hook
-rename hard-links to links

It's been hard to resync because the library check hook modified the same
function definitions than the multiple library paths hook, but, modulus
errors that I have not detected after a semi-thorough test, it's working.

I'll try to reply later all the good points raised by you, now I'm on a
hurry!!

Pau