[Gnu-arch-users] Re: `tla file-find' doesn't work without pristine trees

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: `tla file-find' doesn't work without pristine trees
Date: 09 Dec 2003 11:09:03 +0900

Robert Collins <address@hidden> writes:
> >    $ tla file-find README
> >    Error during call to `vu_chdir' for ./! (No such file or directory)
> >    PANIC: I/O error
>
> works for me:
> tla file-find libarch/hooks.h
> ./{arch}/++pristine-trees/unlocked/tla/tla--gpg/tla--gpg--1.1/address@hidden/tla--gpg--1.1--patch-3/./libarch/hooks.h

Note the subject: line: `without pristine trees'.

With the new library functionality, I've deleted all my pristine trees,
and things generally work great (and saved a bunch of disk space), but
not `file-find'.

-Miles
--
`...the Soviet Union was sliding in to an economic collapse so comprehensive
 that in the end its factories produced not goods but bads: finished products