[Gnu-arch-users] tla 1.1 inode

From: Benjamin Bytheway
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla 1.1 inode
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 13:19:55 -0700

Will the 1.1 release contain support for the inode-state optimization to be used with explicit tagging? I've looked through the archives of the list and haven't seen any mention of this feature being extended to any tags except tagline. I know this will be a useful feature for a number of the projects I'm involved in.

Ben