Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: User-defined "macro" commands

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: User-defined "macro" commands
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 11:56:25 -0800

On Dec 14, 2003, at 3:50 AM, Miles Bader wrote:

My argument is that the concept of providing two names for the same
command is a little silly, especially given that people are able to
provide their own names for every command.

No it's not.

You've posted this same silly rant about five times now, please give it
a (longer) rest.

Is this really the best answer one can expect from this list? Honestly, I made a suggestion I believe might improve tla, gave both reasons and examples for that position, and this is all you have to offer? Are you really incapable of saying anything more than ``No it's not'' and insulting my ideas?

--
SPY My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub 1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <address@hidden>