[Gnu-arch-users] User-defined "macro" commands

From: Mark Thomas
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] User-defined "macro" commands
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:14:39 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I've got a few tla-related scripts, and it was beginning to annoy me that
they were called `tla-foo-bar', when all the other tla commands were
`tla baz-quux'.

address@hidden/tla--markbt--1.1--patch-3 add a new feature, where
if tla can't find the command to execute within libarch, it looks in
~/.arch-params/macros/ to see if there's an executable script there to
run.

Since 1.1 is in feature-freeze now, this is probably something to add on
the to-be-merged-in-1.2 pile.

NOTE: My archive location has moved; it is now at:

  http://www.efaref.net/arch/2003

The old location (at doc.ic.ac.uk) will no longer be updated.

Regards,

  Mark Thomas.