[Gnu-arch-users] Re: User-defined "macro" commands

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: User-defined "macro" commands
Date: 14 Dec 2003 09:01:46 +0900

Mark Thomas <address@hidden> writes:
> I thought the command aliases were all old names that are being maintained
> for a while to avoid breaking scripts.  Am I wrong?

No, also some are more human friendly names where the canonical name is
`proper' and descriptive but annoyingly verbose.

I think most of them are perfectly reasonable too; if someone [Dustin]
doesn't like them, they should argue about _each individually_, and show
that they are not.

-Miles
--
[|nurgle|]  ddt- demonic? so quake will have an evil kinda setting? one that
            will  make every christian in the world foamm at the mouth?