Re: [Gnu-arch-users] branching in shell arch vs. tla question (PLEASE!)

Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] branching in shell arch vs. tla question (PLEASE!)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:21:50 +0000

Somehow I did not get his answer, did it go to the list?

Briefly, the problem with the "old way" hack is that the base-0 in the new
branch is considered unmerged with the originating branch, the way things
operate now.

I'm very sorry for some reason I did not get Tom's answer.

--
That's "angle" as in geometry.
www.anglemail.org