Re: [Gnu-arch-users] gpg agents

From: Jan Hudec
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] gpg agents
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 11:37:06 +0100

On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 02:22:45 -0800, Dustin Sallings wrote:

> On Jan 10, 2004, at 2:19, Jan Hudec wrote:
>
> >IIRC the only one actualy mentioned was quintuple-agent. And that is
> >not
> >a gpg agent per se. It seems to be a generic passphrase agent.
>
>       I found it by looking through the google cache/archive.org to get a
> filename to search for so I could pull it from some place that happened
> to have a copy.  That makes it seem a little dead-end.
>
>       I did get it working and was able to sign an archive, but I was
>       hoping for something a bit more...alive.

Search for "quintuple agent" on freshmeat yields one exact match, which
has last release (1.0.3) dated 20 Jul 2003 -- that does not look dead.
However, the home page seems dead. (Seems like some "intelligent"
reorganized the pages and left the english version out completely).

                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec
<address@hidden>