[Gnu-arch-users] Re: gpg agents

From: Samuel Tardieu
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: gpg agents
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 13:06:17 +0100

>>>>> "Dustin" == Dustin Sallings <address@hidden> writes:

Dustin>         I found it by looking through the google
Dustin>         cache/archive.org to get a filename to search for so I
Dustin>         could pull it from some place that happened to have a
Dustin>         copy.  That makes it seem a little dead-end.

Dustin>         I did get it working and was able to sign an archive,
Dustin>         but I was hoping for something a bit more...alive.

Well, if it's dead, let's keep it alive :)

You can see:

http://www.rfc1149.net/viewarch/viewarch.cgi/address@hidden/quintuple-agent--sam--1.0.3--patch-1

Or get it from: address@hidden/quintuple-agent--sam--1.0.3
(repository: http://www.rfc1149.net/{archives}/dev)

Note that when I got quintuple-agent from
http://www.vibe.at/tools/quintuple-agent/ a few days ago, the page was
working fine and returned no 404 as it does today.

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- address@hidden -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam