Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Error handling updates

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Error handling updates
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:17:14 -0800 (PST)

    > From: Aaron Bentley <address@hidden>

    > [meant to post to list, but just posted to Tom]
    > Here's a patch that adds functions that can ensure a revision exists in
    > the archive.  It adapts tla get to issue the error "No such revision"
    > when the user enters a valid, but non-existant revision name.

I merged that and elaborated on it.  I took from your archive (which
showed up after you first posted this) rather than from the diffs
enclosed in the original message.

Thank you for working on this, btw.   Those particular error messages
have been a persistent area of complaint.

    > This is my first submission, so suggestions/critiques are quite welcome.

Fine job.  (As with nearly every other contributor:) please try to
format your code more like I do :-).